Saturday, December 22, 2012

Trade #3 with Coot Veal and the Vealtones

Dustin at Coot Veal and the Vealtones has a little key history with the Joe Average Collector Blog, he was my first online trade partner.  In my six months blogging now, I have been able to make three trades with him.  He put together a great deal of time putting together what I gave him so I am going to force you to have to go to his page to read it here.  Right now in my first six months I have been using photos of the cards and haven't done any scanning.  In 2013 it will change, I have a whole new card center being put together to enhance breaks and card scans on the blog.  I still wanted to show you all what he sent me in trade #3, you just have a few more days of the bad photo taking.





Dustin not only sent me of course the relics I found on his trade bait page, but also a nice mix of Cardinals and Rockies cards!  On top of that, he knew that I also had a cool history with Ryan Zimmreman!  That is what I love about getting to know others with their blogs verses forums.  I read forums for many years but never traded or did any group breaks.  In six months I have now done 23 trades and 5 group breaks.  Awesome!  What I love about reading others blogs is not like reading Beckett, it is a collector bringing others into their collection. 

Thanks Dustin for trade #3! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.