Friday, December 7, 2012

Trade With Tribe Baseball AKA Baseball Dad

Last week as many of you know the Baseball Dad at Trible Baseball did a free card contest in which you could only pick one card in a various amount of cards he posted over a two day span.  Though I missed out on a Larry Walker relic I was able to pick up a Toys R Us Purple Topps Jordan Pacheco Rookie Card.

I only got the Pacheco card



I also contacted him about a 1993 Colon Collection Bob Feller Autograph I had and if he would be interested in it.  Of course he said yes, and in return he sent me a Helton 2001 Topps Stars Jersey, and a 2000 Fleer Tradition Isaac Bruce Relic.

Baseball Dad got a Bob Feller Auto


I am glad this Feller is in the hands of a true Cleveland fan!  Thanks for the trade Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.