Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 Gypsy Queen - Here To Stay?

Gypsy Queen is now in their third year of production and I am wondering are we seeing a product that has staying power such as Heritage?  In the time of ultra fine digital photography we find ourselves in love with these vintage painted looking cards.  In 2013, a Gypsy Queen Hobby Box will have 2 relics and 2 autographs.  Unlike the Allen and Ginter product, you don't need to worry about one of your hits being the "invisible man". 

GYPSY QUEEN STATS:
  • 2 Relics/2 Autos per Hobby Box (1:6)
  • 1 Full Sized Relic/1 Mini Relic
  • 350 Card Set / 50 Short Prints (1:4)
  • Mini (1:1)
  • Each Hobby Box also has a 10 card mini box
  • Release Date: April 1, 2013
Last year I only purchased blaster boxes, I think this year I need to get my hands on one of these boxes and see if the hype is true!  Just in case you haven't seen the mixture of the 2013 Gypsy Queen cards, there are some below.
2013 Base Card

2013 Auto/Relic
The only issue I have with the Relic/Auto is the the image I feel there is too much white space.

2013 Auto

2013 Button Relic
Love the button idea, I give it a few more years we will have game worn belts, socks, and post game shower towels.
2013 Dealing Aces Insert

2013 Glove Stories Insert

2013 No-Hitters Inserts

2013 Hometown Currency Insert

2013 Black Parallel

2013 Collisions Insert

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.