Thursday, December 20, 2012

My COMC Purchase - Auto/Relics

 The one thing that I love about my collection is, diversity.  Yes I have players and teams I collect but I actually have hundreds of players I collect too.  Today I wanted to work on getting autos/relics of players I collect that I don't have any or many hits of.  I normally use COMC to get a great group of autos and relics from all baseball teams and even football.  Tonight's biggest purchase was getting a Nolan Reimold auto.  There are several collectors who collect him so I figure I would at least get a college auto of him.  I love getting autos of the lesser known players, but many have had a great career, or upcoming prospects who may become big.  Instead of taking pictures, I'm using the photos of my invoice.  Hope you enjoy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.