Friday, December 28, 2012

GROUP BREAK: SPECIAL GIFT DRAWING

As just an added thank you for joining into my group break I decided to do a drawing.  Tonight I am going to do two!  I used random.org for my random drawings of my cards. 

CARD 1: 1970 Topps Flex Millan All Star



WINNER: BUCKSTORE
This card will be added to your cards in the group!  Thanks again!


CARD 2: 1971 Topps LA Dodgers Team Card


 WINNER: Royals and Randomness!
 This card will be added to your cards in the group!  Thanks again!


This concludes the lists of cards of the members who participated via my blog!  I will be posting my next group break very soon.  This break took a lot of time...much more than I thought it was.  I may rethink what I need to do on the next break.  If anyone wants to trade with each other please let me know.  Otherwise I will send all the cards out by Jan 2nd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.