Friday, December 28, 2012

GROUP BREAK: ROYALS AND RANDOMNESS STATS

This is my first break so I am trying to do the best I can, so what I decided to do is post each members stats, inserts, and hits.  I will continue to do this until I am done.  In the stats I already took the doubles out and randomized the doubles, so they are included in the total stats.  Mind you these people got all these cards for $18, lower than the price of a blaster box! (this break thing does take a LOT of work!)

ROYALS AND RANDOMNESS 

Dodgers, Royals, Padres (+doubles randomized)

10 Boxes 2011 Donruss Elite:  30 Cards
1 Blaster 2012 Topps Opening Day:  6 Cards
1 Hobby Box 1998 Team Best:  9 Cards
1 Retail Box 2010 Topps Update: 28 Cards

Total Cards for $18: 73 Cards @ .25 cent per card average!
 


HITS:

2011 Donruss Elite Back to the Future 704/720 Mike Antonio (KC)



1998 Team Best
Matt Clement (SD)
Ed Yarnall (FLA)
Eric Chavez (OAK)
Luis Rivera (ATL)
Ruben Rivera (SD)
Chad Hermansen (PIT)
Ben Davis (SD)
Juan Melo (SD)
Ramon Hernandez (OAK)

2011 Donruss Elite
Hamilton (TEX)
Hedges (SD)
McCutchen (PIT)
Crocker (OAK)
Jones (BAL)
Hannah (TEX)
Bell (MIA)
Featherston (COL)
Loy (DET)
Pujols (LA AL)
Upton (ARZ)
Pineda (SEA)
Perez (CLE)
Quinn (PHI)
Goodnight (CLE)
Kelly (SD)
Ramirez (MIL)
Brickhouse (KC)
Jones (SD)
Orr (SD)
McMillen (CHI)
Soto (CHI)
Davis (NY AL)
Herbek (CHI)
Patterson (LA NL)
Maynard (LA NL)
Boudreaux (LA NL)
Ames (LA NL)
Songco (LA NL)

2012 Topps Opening Day
Gordon (KC)
Loney (LA NL)
Dee Gordon (LA NL)
Escobar (KC)
Gordon OF Assist (KC)
McDonald (PIT)

2010 Topps Update
Anderson (LA NL)
Zawadzki RC (SD)
Belliard (LA NL)
Bell AS (SD)
Lilly (LA NL)
Bloomquist (KC)
John Podres Card Mom Threw Out (LA NL)
Hairston Jr (SD)
Kuo (LA NL)
Kuo AS (LA NL)
Lilly GOLD 1105/2010 (LA NL)
Gonzalez AS (SD)
Jansen RC (LA NL)
Theriot (LA NL)
Blanco (KC)
Ethier Topps Attax (LA NL)
Johnson (LA NL)
Maier (KC)
Hairston (SD)
Campanella Turkey Red (LA NL)
Torrealba (SD)
Link RC (LA NL)
Ethier AS (LA NL)
Broxton AS (LA NL)
Ludwick (SD)
Zito/Sheets Cards Mom Threw Out (OAK/MIL)
Longoria AS (TB)
Campanella Million Giveaway (LA NL)

Thanks Josh for getting in on the last second!  I am glad you found my blog and I just found yours too!  I hope we can create a trade partnership and I hope to see you in more breaks!  I hope you enjoyed this break!  I should get these out by Jan 2nd!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for running it! Fun to see I got a Royals auto! It's not Bubba Starling, but I'm happy to have it. :-)

    -Josh D.
    royalsandrandoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.