Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2012 Football Panini Rookie & Stars Blaster Break

Though I am not happy with the NFL referee situation right now, I don't hold that against the players.  I seen a new box on the shelf and it was a must to try it out. 


The box states a relic or auto in every box, and in the recent conversations on how real are the relics, at least the "event" or "nfl rookie premiere" jerseys you know the player at least touched the relic. 

First pack I got a card in the shape of a flag.  I really like these cards, it is something different!


 Stephen Hill (New York Jets) WR R 2 Overall 43 from GA Tech
 2 True Blue Parallels
 2 Big Hits, 2 Stats Leaders
and I'll leave the best for last...Tebow! (yes, I like Tebow)

Overall I think for $20 it was a pretty good break, got one of the top WR picks in the draft jersey, and I got to get a few of the flag cards.  I did also get a Cam Newton stat leader insert, but I hope he doesn't turn into a bust the way he is playing this year.  Then if Sanchez continues to play terrible then you may see Tebow, he can't do any worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.