Monday, September 10, 2012

Things my wife buys me! Vol 3 - COMC

Every now and then my wife gets me some items, either retail or online.  Last week she got me some items from Ebay from a seller she was already buying from.  I guess she paid attention one night of a player I would really like his autograph for, Nolan Arenado.  Today I got a small shipment of eight cards from Check Out My Cards, here are the cards...

 Jose Reyes Relic, Autographs of Brad Peacock, Darin Holcomb, Adam Lind
Relics: Darwin Barney, Ben Revere, and Yankees Relic Xavier Nady

I was very excited to finally get an auto of Nolan Arenado, but not only is it an auto, it is a jumbo relic!  Plus a nice mix of rising and star autos and relics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.