Monday, September 24, 2012

Thanks William from Foul Bunt for latest trade!

Just wanted to share my latest trade with you all I just completed with William at Foul Bunt.

Here is what I sent William:  


  • 2009 Upper Deck Cal Ripken Printing Plate
  • 2010 Topps Series 2 Nolan Reimold Printing Plate
  • Vintage Baltimore Orioles Bat Boy Jersey #00
  • Random Vintage Orioles Items


Here is what I got in return!

  • Topps Colby Rasmus Bat Barrel (my first)
  • 2007 UD Spectrum Ubaldo Jimenez Auto
  • 2009 UD Letterma Paul Molitar U
  • 2007 Donruss Elite Rebecca Lobo Auto (for my daughter)
  • 2006 UD Tony Gwynn Duel Relic
  • 2006 UD Fergie Jenkins Duel Relic 
  • 50 or so Rockies cards!

I am very happy with the trade, I was able to get my first Ubaldo Autograph, my first Bat Barrel of a Cardinal, two hall of fame relics, and my first WNBA auto!   

1 comment:

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.