Sunday, October 28, 2012

Please Be Safe Friends on the Upper East Coast!

We all have heard by now the super storm "Sandy" that will be hitting the upper eastern seaboard this next week.  I of course have some family that will be affected but I also have some fellow collectors who I have become friends with in the past months.  My family will be praying for you all and hope that the storm doesn't  do what forecasters are saying it will do.  I just want to extend an offer to any of my blog friends in the east coast if you all become in dire needs please email me and our family will try to do whatever we can from St. Louis to try to help during your time of need.  I encourage other bloggers who are friends with those affected by the storm to help make sure our "brothers" are okay!

I will leave you with some of the funniest cards made in the recent years (just in time for the elections)




No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.