Wednesday, March 6, 2013

2013 Topps Heritage Blaster Box Break

There are not many blaster boxes I open that I think they were great buys.  Today I seen for the first time a 2013 Topps Heritage blaster so of course I had to snag one up.  I didn't score a hit but I did get two cards that I really think are great additions. I'm not going to show every base card, because most of us have already seen them all, so I'm just going to show some I think are special.  So without further ado:

Justin Upton - Chrome Refractor 526/564
Yu Darvish - Blue Parallel 

Wilin Rosario -  Chrome 854/999

4 Inserts: David Wright, RA Dickey, Kershaw/Koufax, Aaron

4 Dual Rookie Cards

2 comments:

  1. You got my blaster! Nice score on the refractor and the Blue Yu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilin Rosario says "Ewww, look what you just stepped in!"

    ReplyDelete

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.