Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Red Sox Collectors, Make Me An Offer!

I have two Red Sox cards that are burning a hole in one of my boxes.  Since I'm not a huge Red Sox fan I am hoping one of you out there maybe is, and hoping someone has some good Rockies cards for trade for these two good looking cards!

I want to unload these two cards:

2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes Grey Jason Varitek Jersey

2008 Upper Deck SPx Winning Trios TRI David Ortiz, Kevin Youkilis, and Jason Varitek  # 04/25

If you really want these cards and don't have any Rockies cards to trade, you can email me at jasonjasonp12@gmail (dot) com and shoot me another offer!  You can look at the players I collect on my want list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.