Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Retail HIT! 2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Autograph

This hit was from May 2012 but I just wanted to share my largest retail hit experience.  I went to a local Wal-Mart with my wife to get some items for the family and as I usually do I grab a pack.  On this day there was very little product on the shelf, so I picked up the last 2011 Bowman Chrome pack in the box for $2.99.  I got home and totally forgot I got that pack.  My wife put the pack on the table under some papers and for about three days it laid dangerously close to accidentally being thrown away with my kids school papers.  When I found it, I was in shock how I let myself forget I had bought a pack of cards (that is very rare for me to do).  I tore open the pack and the there it was, the third card, an autographed Bryce Harper card!  I rushed to get it into protection so it wouldn't be a causality from my now crawling 6 month year old daughter.  Though it wasn't close to my best card ever pulled, it sure did beat the common game used jersey cards I usually pull from a blaster retail box.  Here is my retail holy grail pull, unless he flops!


What has been your largest retail hit you have ever had?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.