In the 72 cards I got for nearly $10 I got:
(I am only going to run down the biggest pulls)
- Robert Griffen III - Base Card Rookie #340
- Chris Johnson - #123/399 Purple
- Andrew Luck/Jim Plunket Duo Insert #PA-LP
- Andrew Luck #2
- Joe Flacco (Tall Boy Insert)
- Hakeem Nicks (Tall Boy Insert)
- 2- Game Time Giveaway Cards (yet to be redeemed)
MY RATINGS: (1 bad - 10 AWESOME)
2012 Topps Football Retail Jumbo Pack
Value: 8 - Exceeded Expectations
Inserts: 7 - In two jumbo packs average 3-4 inserts per jumbo and 1 Game Time Giveaway per jumbo.
Enjoy Factor: 8 - Each flip of the card had me guessing at what other big name player I will see next!
Autograph: 1 - didn't really expect anything from a retail jumbo pack
Game Used: 1 - didn't really expect anything from a retail jumbo pack
Overall 7 - If you are looking for that one big hit, this may disappoint. On the flip side, for a retail product you get a good amount of inserts, a good chance at a good time game card, and if you can't get a hold of hobby packs, this is a surefire way to go!