Saturday, February 2, 2013

Topps Pack Redemption (Hobby/Retail)

Just wanted to send out a friendly reminder that this year Topps has a redemption program that includes also retail packs!  Collect 50 of these packs (either retail or hobby) and send them to:

Silver Slate Wrapper Redemption
PO Box 2008
Duryea, PA 18642



As far as I know this program is first come first served, and up to 10 per person.  You are supposed to get a 5 card pack of Silver Slate Parallels.  Good luck!

CODE CARDS:

In addition, last year I got dozens of those code cards, some how ended up with ZERO cards and didn't get anything but coins.  This year I will NOT be using my code cards so if there are people out there that wants to trade for them, I will keep a running number of how many unused code cards I have on my trade bait page above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.