Saturday, February 9, 2013

Feb Group Break Has Been Broke!

I would like to thank the following blogs for being in this month's break:

Brad's Blog:  Phillies, Cubs, M's
Underdog Blog: Red Sox, A's, Padres
Madding: Cards, White Sox, Blue Jays
Baseball Dad: Dodgers, Indians, Astros

I will let you know that there was a TON of junk wax era cards, and instead of listing every single cards from that era, I'm going to tell you the number of cards from each set you got and I will list the star or rookie cards.  All other newer era cards will be listed by number and name.

I want to let you all know that we expected SIX hits, and we ended up with EIGHT!

I just got the cards in team order and I will start with Underdog since he entered first!

My baby girl loved playing with the empty packs from the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.