Friday, February 8, 2013

About 12 Hours Left To Get Into The Break: Packs Are In

Okay, the 100 pack mystery has been solved.  Though this is more from the junk wax era than I was hoping, there could be a lot of great stars and rookies in some of these packs some of you may not have much of.

Tomorrow (Sat 2/9) at noon CT I will start breaking the cards and will start to post the cards Saturday night on my blog.  Again doubles are randomized!

CLICK HERE TO GET IN, SEE THE TEAMS LEFT, OR RULES!

Here are the 100 Packs:



 Not exactly a baseball card, but I will randomize the cards from these packs.

 4 2013 Topps Hobby Packs


1 person will receive this Glavine Graded Card
Each person will get one million dollar chase card

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo!

    Looks like fun packs to rip!

    Thanks, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping for more variety when I bought them, but I wanted to try this, next month I will work on getting more newer variety. still good stuff all in all.

      Delete

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.