Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Won An NPN Autographed Card!

Today got a surprise in the mail, a 2012 UD SP Signature Jack Morris card!  In the past three years I would estimate I sent over 100 NPN requests via snail mail to Topps, zero have came back.  This is my third NPN card from Upper Deck since 2010, and I have won 4 printing plates from their Facebook page!  I think I am beginning to feel like Topps black booked me for some of my views from last year.  HA!  I'm not really a big fan of the 2012 UD SP Signature dump set, but there are a few big names that are in the set, to include some vintage greats, like this Morris card.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I agree these cards aren't the greatest but a free auto of the pitcher of the 80s is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.