Saturday, March 23, 2013

Anyone Want To Trade Basketball Hits for Baseball Hits

I am not a real basketball fan anymore, I do collect the Denver Nuggets and sometimes a card that really catches my eye.  I am looking for a collector who is willing to trade for 8 basketball hits (7 relics and 1 auto, one of the relics is graded) for 5 baseball hits (autos or relics).  This is a blind trade, since I don't collect basketball cards, these guys could be good, or not.  So the baseball relics could be your doubles, or cards that you don't value.

YOU GET 8 HITS AND I GET 5 HITS

Message me or email me at jasonjasonp12@gmail (dot) com if you are interested in making this trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.