Friday, March 29, 2013

SURVEY IS LIVE! Reminder Of April Group Break

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOBBY SURVEY

If you would like to email to invite friends and other collectors, please feel free!  The more information I can get the better the snap shot I can get for my study.  I thank you all for volunteering, I will also email the links to make sure you get it! I do have an online limit right now of 50. The online survey will close once 50 submissions are reached. 50 in person interviews will make it to 100 total.  If you would like a PDF copy please email me and I can send if you want. Jasonjasonp12@gmail dot com

APRIL GROUP BREAK:

Still have a ton of great teams with 4 great boxes of cards with 8 total hits. Plus there are two great giveaways, a 1983 Topps Boggs RC, and a 1987 Topps Bonds RC.





No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.