Thursday, March 28, 2013

Survey Update and ALL My Relics Autos Are Now LIVE!

First I want to let everyone know that responded to the online hobby survey that you should be getting information on the link tomorrow.  I am also going to be conducting random surveys at a few local card shops and plus I am going to hang out at a couple retail card isles for survey takers.  My goal is 100 collectors surveyed, but I would be very happy to have much more!

Second, I wanted to let you all know that I have FINALLY scanned all my relics and autos!  There is a link on the top of my blog page (there are 2 sets since I could only put 1,000 images per folder).  If you want to take some time and check out some of my cards, feel free!  Sorry about the watermark, the scanner program I used doesn't work on Windows 7, so I had to use a freeware.

Here are the links also!

JOE AVERAGE COLLECTOR - RELICS/AUTOS FOLDER 1

JOE AVERAGE COLLECTOR - RELICS/AUTOS FOLDER 2

1 comment:

  1. Are any for trade because I am dying to have that Lance Lynn Jersey of yours.

    ReplyDelete

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.