Friday, January 11, 2013

Trade with Ryan at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog

About a month ago I had emailed Ryan about some of his cards he had posted on his site.  Between all the hustle with the holidays it took us awhile to get together though emails to fine tune a trade. One of the things I wanted to do since he had a very detailed list of cards he needed was I wanted to get him as many Orioles cards he needed off his list as I could find in my collection.  After it was all said and done I sent around 35 cards he needed to include around 15 Ripken's.  I'm sure he would go into more details on his blog.  But here are the big cards I got from Ryan.  Thanks a lot Ryan and hope to get more trades as the year goes on!

Hum...this makes me want my own cards!  VERY NICE!











I am going to talk about that Walker in another Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.