Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oddball Nolan Ryan...Any Clues?

I was going through my Nolan Ryan's last night adding them in my Zistle inventory when I came across this card.  I know I have had this card since maybe around 1995, so I'm guessing it was knock off reprint made during the junk wax era.  It only has the word REPRINT on the back, but it is a copy of the famous 1968 Topps Nolan Ryan rookie card.  It also has a gold signature on the front.  In the early to mid 1990s almost every card publication had perforated cards, but this also doesn't have perforated sides. I don't assume it is worth much of anything, unless you are a die hard Ryan collector, but has anyone ever also seen or know anything about this card?



1 comment:

  1. I believe it's from 1994. They sell for around $5-$7 on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.