Friday, January 11, 2013

Site Photo Errors!

UPDATE 9P 1/11/13: Fixed several days photo issues, but still correcting several posts in the past.
==================================================================
One of things starting the blog I really didn't have a really good way at storing pictures in files.  Today I started trying to clean up/better organize my online file folders and I accidentally deleted a folder that has many of my newer blog images.  I'm going to try to get those back up.  I'm sorry for the issue.  I am moving from using a camera to using a camera/scanner set up so when I started switching names and locations it broke links and deleted items I still needed.

Thanks,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.