Sunday, April 14, 2013

APRIL GROUP BREAK - DELAYED BUT STILL OPEN

Thank you for everyone who sent get well wishes to my daughter and surgery last week.  She came through fine, but in the next week or two I will be making lots of trips to St. Louis to the Children's Hospital to make sure her growth plate is set properly after the surgery.  I did get the boxes last week, and I have more bad news...I was planning on breaking these boxes on 4/20, but that is my wife's birthday.  She would KILL me if I did anything baseball cards that weekend.  After looking at my schedule, my next wide open night to break the boxes and post the cards would be Sunday 4/28/13.  I will make sure (knock on wood) to get everyone's cards out in the mail by 5/1/13.  I just did a quick run down on who has got in the break and pay, it looks like everyone who is in has paid.  I thank you!  Do to the delay from being in the early part of the month to the end, if anyone wants a refund, please let me know!

There are EIGHT two team selections left for the break!  There are two special cards to be given away, due to the period of wait for those who have waited from early in the month, I will make sure to send some good extras your way!

CLICK HERE FOR GROUP BREAK PAGE

Thanks again, any questions about the break please feel free to email me jasonjasonp12@gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative comments please, this blog is for fun and not intended as a business...just a collector giving some views.